Elcometer Paint Booth Inspection Kit
Ships Next Business Day!
A $2,100.00 Value!!!
Designed for the needs of today's body shop professinal. Includes everything needed to troubleshoot today's body shop paint booths:
- Elcometer 415FNF high resolution paint thickness gauge for measuring paint thickness over automotive grade steel and aluminium
- Dwyer anemometer
- Extech humidity pen
- In-line air humidity adaptor
- Raytek IR thermometer
- Gasttec smoke tube kit
- Air line tester
- Tasco 30X Microscope
- Carry case
- instruction manual
- A415CFNFBI: The Elcometer 415 Automotive Body Shop Paint Booth Coating Thickness Gauge provides a simple, accurate and reliable way to measure coatings on all smooth ferrous and non-ferrous metal surfaces. The gauge auto-switches to read on either ferrous or non-ferrous substrates. This is ideal for measuring paint or powder on both steel and aluminium surfaces such as car body panels or in a powder shop.
- Air Speed Anemometer (D471-1): This instrument is used for recording the air speed. (An anemometer is sometimes referred to as a wind gauge.)
- In-Line Air Tester (TDP7096): Provides a filter for debris and sediment.
- In-Line Humidity Adapter (T999AIR): Used with Item #5.
- Relative Humidity Pen (E445580): Used to determine and record the Relative Humidity both in the paint booth and within the airline, itself.
- 30X Microscope (TAS9705): Provided for the examination of filter papers.
- Non-Contact Infrared (IR) Thermometer (MT4): IR Temperature Gun.
- Complete Smoke Tube Kit (STK9500): Used to determine the direction of the air flow.
- Custom Die Cut Carrying Case: Provided to house all of these kit components.